18 October 2012
New issue of EpiSouth Journal is online
Citation style for this article: New issue of EpiSouth Journal is online. Euro Surveill. 2012;17(42):pii=20297. Available online: http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20297
Date of submission:
The latest issue of the EpiSouth Quarterly Electronic Bulletin is available online at: http://www.episouthnetwork.org/sites/default/files/bulletinquarterly_file/episouth_electronic_bulletin_-_issue_n__18.pdf
- EpiSouth Events: Presentation of the Network activities at different meetings
- EpiSouth Documents: Statistics concerning the access to the EpiSouth web-site in the second quarter of 2012 and thematic note on West Nile virus circulation in Mediterranean coutries in 2010-2011
- EpiSouth Activities: First EpiSouth-Plus Project Meeting, Lab. Training on Dengue and Biosafety, material from the training session on spatial analysis of surveillance data, EU DG-SANCO/EAHC publications presenting the EpiSouth Network, and WP7 Steering Team Meeting
- EpiSouth Network: Current status of the EpiSouth Network
- Focus Topic: The Cypriot Presidency Conference on Cross Border Health Threats in the EU and Neighbouring Countries
The EpiSouth Network aims at creating a framework of collaboration for the control of public health threats in the Mediterranean region and South East Europe. The electronic bulletin constitutes one of the tool used for the Project’s dissemination.
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by authors contributing to Eurosurveillance
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the European Centre for Disease Prevention
and Control (ECDC) or the editorial team or the institutions with which the authors
are affiliated. Neither ECDC nor any person acting on behalf of ECDC is responsible
for the use that might be made of the information in this journal.
The information provided on the Eurosurveillance site is designed to support,
not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her
physician. Our website does not host any form of commercial advertisement.
Eurosurveillance [ISSN] - ©2007-2013. All rights reserved