1887
Articles Open Access
Like 0
This item has no PDF Download

Abstract

A healthy 38 year old male was taken ill with botulism after ingestion of approximately four cloves of garlic from a ready to eat garlic in chilli oil dressing. The product was manufactured in Germany for a major Danish supermarket chain, and was sold in Denmark only.

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/10.2807/esw.07.07.02163-en
2003-02-13
2017-11-23
http://instance.metastore.ingenta.com/content/10.2807/esw.07.07.02163-en
Loading
Loading full text...

Full text loading...

/deliver/fulltext/eurosurvweeklyarchive/7/7/art02163-en.htm?itemId=/content/10.2807/esw.07.07.02163-en&mimeType=html&fmt=ahah
Comment has been disabled for this content
Submit comment
Close
Comment moderation successfully completed
This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error