1887
Articles Open Access
Like 0
This item has no PDF Download

Abstract

We describe a fatal case of psittacosis in a pet shop worker in Slovakia, who probably contracted the disease from exotic birds. The patient showed first symptoms in December 2005 and died in January 2006 of irreversible shock and multi-organ failure.

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/10.2807/esw.12.31.03244-en
2007-08-02
2017-11-22
http://instance.metastore.ingenta.com/content/10.2807/esw.12.31.03244-en
Loading
Loading full text...

Full text loading...

/deliver/fulltext/eurosurvweeklyarchive/12/31/art03244-en.htm?itemId=/content/10.2807/esw.12.31.03244-en&mimeType=html&fmt=ahah
Comment has been disabled for this content
Submit comment
Close
Comment moderation successfully completed
This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error